Thank you for your interest in our company. We take the privacy seriously.
You can basically use our website without any personal data. If an affected person wishes to use our company’s services via our website, personal data processing may be required. If the processing of personal data is required and there is no legal basis for such processing, we will always seek the consent of the data subject.
As the controller, we have implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data processed through our website. However, data transmissions over the Internet can generally contain security holes. Thus, a 100% protection can not be guaranteed. Therefore, of course, any affected person may alternatively also, for example, transfer personal data by telephone.
• ‘personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘the data subject’); a natural person is regarded as identifiable, which can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by association with an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special features, the expression of the physical , physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person;
• “data subject” means any identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data are processed by the controller.
• “Processing” of any process or series of operations performed with or without the aid of automated processes, such as collection, collection, organization, ordering, storage, adaptation or modification, read-outs, queries Use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or other means of provision, matching or linking, restriction, erasure or destruction;
• “Restriction of processing” means the marking of personal data stored in order to limit its future processing;
• “profiling” means any kind of automated processing of personal data which involves the use of such personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular aspects of work performance, economic situation, health, to analyze or predict personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, whereabouts or location of this natural person;
• ‘controller’ means the natural or legal person, public authority, body or body that, alone or in concert with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union law or the law of the Member States, the controller or the specific criteria of his appointment may be provided for under Union or national law;
• “Recipient” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other entity to whom personal data are disclosed, whether or not it is a third party. However, authorities which may receive personal data under Union or national law in connection with a particular mission are not considered to be recipients; the processing of such data by the said authorities shall be in accordance with the applicable data protection rules in accordance with the purposes of the processing;
“Third party” means a natural or legal person, public authority, body or body other than the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons authorized under the direct responsibility of the controller or processor to process the personal data;
• ‘consent’ of the data subject to any voluntary, informed and unambiguous expression of intent in the form of a statement or other unambiguous confirmatory act by which the data subject indicates that they are involved in the processing of the personal data concerning them Data agrees.
NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE CONTROLLER
Responsible: SmollMart,represented by Ms. Roma Tietz, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +49 (030) 54907443, Mobile: +49(0176)87260872
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
smollmart.com is compliant with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. It means that we are open about our methods of tracking and use of the visitors’ personal data, and you can freely check what exactly we’re doing to it.
At smollmart.com, we collect:
- Your name and surname
- Your email address
- Your physical address
- Your phone number
- The data about the browser and device you use to view the store
- The way you navigate the store
We gather your contact details because they are necessary to accept and process your orders, and to make sure you’ve got your packages.
We gather the details of your technical equipment and on-site behavior in order to make our store more user-friendly, and to personalize our store services for you (for example, to automatically switch the store to the mobile version.)
Our store works with outer companies that help us provide the best service for you, and these third parties also use some of the personal details you’re leaving. We limit the data they can access to only what is necessary for them to perform their obligations.
- Payment services use your credit card number, your name and surname to verify and process your payments for our products
- Our manufacturers and stock keepers use the data of your order contents to assemble the necessary package for you
- Postal services use your first name, last name, and physical address to arrange the product delivery for you
- Mass mailing services use your email address to send you emails (if you have subscribed for them)
If you don’t agree to these terms, please leave the website.
You can email us at email@example.com and ask:
- To receive the copy of your personal details we have collected
- To delete your personal details from our system
- To withdraw your consent (if you previously agreed to provide us with the data, but then changed your mind)
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which will inform you about our current interesting offers. Legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR.
(2) To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address specified in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within [7 days], your information will be automatically deleted. In addition, we store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to inform you about possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only requirement for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The specification of additional, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter.
(4) For sending our newsletter we use the e-mail service provider MailChimp.
The e-mail addresses of our newsletter recipients are stored on the servers of MailChimp in the European Economic Area. MailChimp uses this information to send and evaluate the newsletters on our behalf. In addition, MailChimp may, according to its own information, use this data for the purpose of optimizing or improving its own services, eg for the technical optimization of shipping and the presentation of newsletters or for economic purposes in order to determine from which countries the recipients come. However, MailChimp does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to write them down or to pass them on to third parties.
(5) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can cancel the cancellation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by a message to the imprint specified Explain contact details.
ON DEMAND SERVICE
(1) We offer you the opportunity to buy from us via the program WhatsApp. In this case, the data required for communication via WhatsApp (in particular your mobile phone number) and the data that you provide to us via WhatsApp or e-mail (in particular customer data for shipping) are transmitted to us.
(2) For products that we only sell to adult customers, we also ask for your year of birth.
(3) We process the data transmitted to us only for the purpose of processing your order. Legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR, data processing is necessary for the purpose of fulfilling a contract or for carrying out pre-contractual measures.
INTEGRATION OF SERVICE PROVIDERS
In order to process your order, we may also pass on your personal data to the companies responsible for the payment and delivery of the goods. These companies may only use your information for the purpose of fulfilling the contract between you and us. Any further use, especially for advertising purposes, will not take place. The legal basis for processing the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR or Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR, if we obtain credit information on your previous payment history. We have a legitimate interest in your previous payment history in order to be able to assess whether we can offer you a purchase on account, for example.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The links published on our website are researched and compiled with the utmost care. However, we have no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. We are not responsible for the content of the linked pages and we do not endorse the content of these pages. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents as well as for damage resulting from the use or non-use of the information, the provider of the web site to which reference was made is solely liable. The liability of those who only point to the publication by a link is excluded. We are only responsible for third-party references when we receive information from them, i. also from any illegal or criminal content, have positive knowledge and it is technically possible and reasonable for us to prevent their use.
ANALYSIS AND TRACKING TOOLS
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
a) Google Analytics1
For the purpose of customizing and continually optimizing our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.com/intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, hereafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see under 5) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
• browser type / version,
• used operating system,
• Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
• host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
• time of server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and tailor-made website design. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data in the order. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case not all features of our website may be fully exploited.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the link above. An opt-out cookie will be set which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit our website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, please see the following link in the Google Analytics Help Center: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
b) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
To statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website, we also use Google conversion tracking. In doing so, Google Adwords will set a cookie (see paragraph 5) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google ad.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer’s website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer may discover that the
INTEGRATION OF SOCIAL MEDIA PLUGINS
We use so-called “social plugins” on our website. Currently these are the plugins of the services Facebook, Tumblr, Google+, Instagram, Printreset and Twitter (collectively referred to as “social networks”). The plug-ins allow us to interact with social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GMO. These plug-ins may be used to send personally identifiable information to, and may be used by, the US providers of these social networks (hereafter “service providers”).
Normally, the social plugins mean that every visitor to a page is immediately recognized by the service providers with their IP address and their other activities are logged on the Internet. This happens even if the user does not click on one of the buttons.
To prevent this, we use the tool “SocialRabbit”, which was developed by Alidropship company. This ensures that any contact between the service providers and the visitor is not made until the visitor actively clicks on a share button. If the user is already logged in to a social network, sharing the information on Facebook without another window. On Twitter and Tumblr, a pop-up window appears where you can still edit the text of the tweet or posting.
After clicking on the corresponding social plugin, the service providers will receive the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our online service. You do not need to have an account with this service provider or be logged in there. If you are logged in to the service provider, this data will be assigned directly to your account. If you click on one of the social plugins and, for example, link the page, the service provider also stores this information in your user account and communicates this to your contacts in public.
We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full extent of data collection, the purpose of the processing, the retention periods. Also to the deletion of the collected data by the plugin provider we have no information.
The respective privacy statements of the service providers can be found here:
– https://twitter.com/privacy?lang = en
In addition to the plugins, you will find links to our profiles on Facebook and Instagram at the bottom of our page. If you click on these links, the website of the respective service provider opens in a new window. For information on how it processes your personal information, see:
You have the right:
• in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of your data, if not collected from me, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
• in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
• in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims is required;
• to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, Exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
• according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
• to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
RIGHT OF OBJECTION
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we’ll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
We are doing our best to guarantee the security of your personal details while keeping and using them.
Thank you for your cooperation!Go to Homepage